Friday 9 March 2012

Task 4c - Developing Questions

I initiated the general topic of my inquiry as 'Teaching Dance to Young Children' - this is the name I have given to the SIG group myself and Jo Bradley have created on Facebook (check it out and join if you think you have a similar interest!!!) I have since discussed (albeit quite briefly) my set of general questions with BAPP students, close friends from Bird College, my mum (a primary school/P.E & Dance teacher) and  fellow dance teachers I have previously worked with. This has helped me to develop a more specific line of inquiry which I feel will be really beneficial for myself and my future career, as well as others.

My proposed line of inquiry is...

'What makes an inclusive dance teacher; how can you cater to all abilities within a dance/musical theatre class?' 

This question is still obviously open to being changed, adapted, reworded, etc... What are you thoughts? Is it too broad or too specific? Can I word it more effectively? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated .....

No comments:

Post a Comment