Thursday 1 March 2012

Task 4b - SIG

Hey everyone I have just set up a SIG on Facebook titled 'Teaching Dance to Young Children'. I thought facebook was an ideal wiki to use as we are all very familar with it and access it alot - so we'll be prompted to check the activity of the group on a regular basis.

I don't have many 'BAPPers' as friends on facebook so please request me (Lizzie Wright, from Leicestershire, Bird College Graduate) and join the group if you think it will be relevant to your inquiry.

I have posted my set of general questions on there from my blog just as a starting point for discussion.

Would love for people to join as I'm sure it will be really helpful for all of our work, opinions, advice, relfection etc... to be in one easily accessible place : )

Lizzie x  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzie,

    I will add you now. I think this SIG will be perfect as our lines of inquiry are so closely linked. And I agree, facebook is something we are all so familiar with so it makes sense to use this.

    Looking forward to blogging/facebooking with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzie

    I agree and think Facebook is a good place for a SIG as people generally log in every day and can be prompted to discuss/comment. I was a little concerned about the potential number of SIG's being set up in LinkedIn etc. I too don't have many BAPP learners as Facebook friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have now added you and look forward to sharing ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lizzie,

    I am a student from Module 3, I have a survey that has to be completed from Gradates of this Course in Dance. It would be great if you and if any other grads could complete it for different insights and views.
    We had our SIG group and it is the perfect way to voice views on topics that people have certain interests in. However, it got deleted so there is nowhere for me to post it and all our opinions gots deleted.
    If you could share this would help me out immensely. Also.. I can not access your group???

    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3M9RBCV

    ReplyDelete